7th Grade has a playing test due THIS SUNDAY by midnight. Please refer to the Charms page for details. This is due by the due date for a grade. No late submissions accepted.
- 8th Grade does NOT have a playing test due again until Sunday, 10/7, after Fall break.
- Uniforms will be delivered to Daniell on 10/8, which was the earliest delivery date available. Students will be given the uniforms as soon as possible so they are ready for the concert on 10/10.
- The 7/8 Fall Concert is on Wednesday, October 10th at 7pm at Wheeler HS. This concert is coming up very soon, so please encourage your children to perform for you at home so that you can hear their amazing progress! They can also click here to listen to and practice with each one of their concert pieces. This page is always updated with the latest concert info as well.
- The 7/8/Chamber Winter concert is on Wednesday, December 19th at 7pm at Lassiter HS.
- Please refer to the Charms page or ParentVUE for a detailed schedule of playing tests. Students will have one every single week except for Fall break week. These assessments are used to gauge student mastery of different standards and content, so please ensure that your child is completing them on time and with their best effort. No late assignments will be accepted. Students have the entire schedule for unit 1 now, so an absence on any given Friday is not an excuse to miss a playing test.
- The 6th grade Winter Concert is on Friday, December 7th at 6:30pm in the Daniell MS Gym.
- The polo shirt order is being processed. Estimated delivery will occur anywhere from 3-4 weeks from today..
- Students are learning quickly in sixth grade! Today, they received two pieces of sheet music to begin practicing for their first concert. In addition, they have already written out two pieces of music themselves for display in the classroom! They are doing amazing work. Please encourage them to practice for you at home so you can see their growth for yourself. The winter concert will be awesome! 🙂
- All 6th graders should have their own copy of Sound Innovations book 1 for their instrument, their own rosin in class daily, and a shoulder rest (for violins & violas only). Please let me know if you need assistance acquiring these materials and I’m happy to help.